Tuesday, January 3, 2012










Oh, good. You made it. I'd hoped you'd make it past that sign.


Anyway, it was a wonderful Christmas. I'm not exactly sure how long it lasted, but it was fantastic. I had a good time reacquainting myself with Portal. Having found myself in possession of a second Portal cannon I also had a fun time doing the puzzles with Darien. He is "Doctor Dimension" and I'm nicknamed "Professor Portal".

Amanda very much appreciated the special attention she received and I had a good time rally racing on [REMOVED(snow planet)].
I had a good time on New years eve and day... I think...
I'm not exactly sure which day it was. I don't particularly care because of how old I am. It's an opportunity to party though.

And another cool car. The Ferrari Imola Concept. Still not the coolest though. That's still the Titan, followed by the S7.

No comments:

Post a Comment